Old January 8th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I've made an ass of myself in another ng

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Apparently the doctors told my mom he's dying, no surgery, no chemo
doesn't
mean a *good* thing. Means there is nothing they can do, but she had to
whisper about it to me over the phone.

Ah, I suspected as much. I'm very sorry.
I'm not sure if you can ever escape the big C. Once you've had it I don't
think you rest easy again. I certainly don't.

At any rate, I'm a bit upset and I
said some things on another ng which were not warranted due to the stress
of
it all. So I hope everyone here will be a tad tolerant if I spout off
when
it's not um,,, appropriate. I'll try to contain myself.

Spout away. There's nothing like a terminal illness to make you angry. I
hope I can also be forgiven for sometimes spouting off inappropriately.

[[[hugs, Jill]]]

Tweed