Old January 8th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I've made an ass of myself in another ng

jmcquown wrote:
And I want to apologize before I do it here.

My mom told me the doctors told her something they didn't tell my dad, but
she couldn't talk about it because he was in the room when we were on the
phone. No excuse, I know, but still. I apologize in advance if I've
offended anyone.

Jill

Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. You didn't offend me but I
thought you seemed a little uncharacteristically testy. I wondered if
something was wrong. Purrs that you & your mom can cope with your Dad's
illness; and of course for your Dad too.

Sherry