Old June 21st 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I made her bed and she must lie in it

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Longer ago than I care to think, I went on a laundry fit. I did
several loads, brought them up with full intention of sorting and
hanging, and our dining room table hasn't seen food since. Roxie has
spoken, staked her claim, and made it into Her Ladyship's Bed.

Roxie will sulk if any of the other girls curls up in my clothing--I
say girls because Stosh has the Archie Chair and no interest in my
clothing. When I do try to put my stuff away, Roxie will get up top
like Queen of the Mountain and defend her territory: she'll dig her
claws into whatever clothes I'm trying to remove and scold me.

Now we have to keep a box of *my* clothes at the end of the table.
Needless to say, my in-laws think I'm *really* weird.

Blessed be,
Baha

Of course you're really weird...... that's why we love you. g
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.