Old May 5th 05, 07:33 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

223rem wrote:
tanada wrote:
OK, got the police report today. Mike was given a ticket for $10 and
$100 court costs for "Failure to Yield." The woman who hit him
claimed that she was only doing 45 mph and had hit the brakes before she
hit
Mike. I'll Post an album of the damages to both vehicles later. BTW
she was cited for driving while her license was revoked. Mike is
still considered totally at fault for the accident.

Geico is refusing to pay us anything for the van. They are going to
replace this woman's car. I feel so frustrated and angry right now.
Please help me get over my anger with this woman and the insurance
system that will reward an illegal driver.

It would help if you'd stopped being unreasonably angry. The driver
of the van was obviously at fault; the driver of the sedan may have
been speeding, and driving on a suspended license, but that's not
relevant, because
she did not cause the collision.

Try to be thankful that nobody died.

Actaully, had she not been speeding, she might have been able to stop.