Old May 6th 05, 04:18 AM
pmendhall

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Geico sent us a statement dated Friday (April 29th, the date of the
accident) that states that we're not covered, but supposedly our lien
holder is. We called the bank and turned them loose into the mess. I'm
at the sit back and watch the floor show stage.

If you were paying the premiums, how is it that you are not covered? We
won't even get into how the lien hold is covered but you're not. I think I
would let the bank fight this one too. Let us know how it goes.

Weird. Not going to buy Geico after this mess. Not that we were going to
switch from State Farm.

Diane