Old May 2nd 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
tension_on_the_wire

Default An Engineer's Guide to Cats

On May 1, 10:31*pm, FirstHit wrote:
On May 1, 8:32 pm, tension_on_the_wire
wrote:

On May 1, 1:02 pm, FirstHit wrote:

On May 1, 5:02 am, dgk wrote:

On Thu, 1 May 2008 01:34:37 -0700 (PDT), FirstHit
wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:23 pm, Candace wrote:
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I posted this same video here a week earlier and not one person
replied. *I've made several posts here recently and never get one
response. *Are my posts getting through ??

FirstHit

I missed it the first time (there has been a lot of spam lately though
now I have it filtered out) but yes, I see that you did post this on
4/23.

I can;t even view it because they block youtube here at work.

Thanks dgk and "nobody" for replying!

My post had the yahoo version of the same video. *They probably block
yahoo too at work, dgk, but you might want to give it a shot:

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10028...4740?v=2369949

I got a kick out of the video because the engineers overhandle the
cats a bit, like an engineer friend does with mine, but my cat
tolerates it because she knows his good intentions. Also, I really had
to laugh when they gave out the cat's technical specifications (aspect
ratio, etc.).

FirstHit- Hide quoted text -

Yes, that was hilarious. *Anyone who knows an engineer could not help
get a tickle out of that. *Next thing you know, they'll try designing
a Schroedinger's Box for them!

Oh, man! :-)

FirstHit- Hide quoted text -

Probably make a great replacement for the litter box! 8^p

--tension