Old October 15th 18, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Where is everybody?

On 10/14/2018 1:49 PM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 16:28:11 -0700, joy
wrote:

On 10/3/2018 4:05 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/3/2018 6:57 PM, joy wrote:
I haven't seen any posts here for a couple of days.

I'm around. Â* I don't read the group (or even email) every day of the
week.Â* I was just about to post something to the group, which I will do
now.

I'm glad to see a few more posters than usual lately.

Jill

I forget everybody doesn't spend as much time checking as I do. Since
I'm retired, I check several times a day.

Yes, it's nice that there have been a few more lately. I guess that's
what made me notice the absence of posts.

I have nothing new to report. The hurricane missed us here in southern
Florida. Nipsy, Scooter, and Baby are well, and Marlo is still living
at mom's house. We just had mom's 90th birthday party. I'm happy to
read that most people and kitties are ok. I haven't read anything
about Mark though. I'll scan for something about him.

I'm glad you weren't hit by Hurricane Michael. Some of the images of
the Pensacola area and a place called Mexico City... total devastation.
Happy birthday to your mom! Hugs to all the cats.

Jill