Old November 3rd 18, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default JB2018 Ball dancing opens

On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 2:17:41 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance sees Pitoonya looking for him, but takes a minute to appreciate how beautiful she looks. Then he walks up to her.]

Toonya, Sweetee, lub of myown life, haz I telled yurownself lately dat yoo iz da most bootifullest girlkittee I haz eber knowed, and dat I iz furry happee an onnered to be yurown wink? If I may hab da onner of dis danse, myown happeeniss wud be az kumpleet az it kud possiblee be.

Sundance

Awwww...yu iz soo luffibbel, az well as kynd an luffink, an wunnerfool!!! OvKorze, I wud adoor dancink wiff yu, awl nite long!

As they glide along the dance floor, in a slow waltz, the other kitties gaze at them, smilingly, Appreciating the grace and elegance of their Grand Pooh Bah and Vice Grand Pooh Bah.