Old September 23rd 03, 05:32 AM
rrb_091903

said:
we got this new kitten last weekend., she turned her nose up at the dry
cat food and the canned, we tried those first because that was what we
had handy in the house. Now we bought her purina one kitten formula and
she will not touch that either. she sniffs then walks away. Oh but if you

You are just going to have to experiment with different kitten foods
until you find one that she will eat. When my male cat was eating kitten
food I went through almost every canned kitten food until I found a few
he would eat. Fortunately he was not as finicky about the dry food. He
ate Purina Kitten Chow, and Iams. If necessary consult with your vet.
Anything other than kitten food is just a short term solution, and
should not be fed to her for a long period of time. Good Luck.