Old November 9th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kami

Default Questionz

wrote:

You're so right about depleting memories.

Do you know what got Baby? I'm glad you had those few moments with her.
Kami- Hide quoted text -

Probably just kidney failure and age, although she was only 11. She
had a rough early life before she came IN, and I was never able to get
her in to TED (after initially having her spayed) to get her checked
out, so it could have been something brewing that caught up with her
as she got older - we'll never know. With her my Nearly Invisible
Cat, it wasn't until the end that I realized how thin she was getting
- and I *know* it wasn't going on for very long, as I checked on her
daily, but sometimes all that was visible was her little face peeking
out from behind the waterbed or from under some piece of furniture.

Joan

She had a much longer life than if you hadn't taken her in. She was warm,
safe, and I bet happy.
Kami