Old December 3rd 05, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Exercise for Indoor Cats?

"Diane" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

And catnip toys that they can kick the snot out
of and otherwise attack when they are in the mood.

Hodge tends to stand in front of his fleece catnip toys as though he
doesn't know they are there (he does), step backwards onto them, and
start digging them with his back feet. I don't think I've seen a cat do
that before.

?? lol

He is one weird boy! Weird, but beautiful.

Boo likes to lick hers until they are totally disgusting.
Gracie on the other hand wages war with them nightly. She stalks them, hooks
them with her paw to make them
jump as if alive, and rabbit kicks them to death by turn. (George Bush is a
new fav! It is pretty hilarious watching his red cowboy boots stick up and
flop around while my Great Hunter is rabbit-kicking him into submission.)

Our bed is covered with the things after I make it, but gradually over the
day and night they wind up on the floor from being flipped and body slammed
.. She also loves to lip them while being petted. Little hedonist!