Old February 6th 04, 10:10 PM
Bill Crocker

Be careful not to shine it in their eyes.

Bill Crocker

"Shaggin" wrote in message
I tried out the laser pointer that I got at the dollar store and I have
never seen anything so funny in my entire life. My boy cat who is usually
the hunter just sat there watching the red dot, while my girl cat who is
usually really fat and lazy chased that thing so fast. I laughed so hard.
The girl was running so much that she started panting like a dog and
breathing hard so I stopped playing with it I was afraid she would have a
heart attack. She was still rearing to go and looked all over the house
trying to find the dot.