Old December 7th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Purrs for Custer (update)

Whew! What a relief! Funny, isn't it, how we always want to kill a loved
one we've been worrying about when we find there was no reason to worry?
;-)

--

Joy

A miracle is something that is impossible until it happens. - from "Kids
Rite the Darndest Things" by Art Linkletter

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
On 12/7/2011 1:17 PM, CatNipped wrote:
On 12/7/2011 10:49 AM, nik Simpson wrote:
He's missing in action, I haven't seen him since Sunday so some "get
your furry butt home" purrs would be appreciated

GYFBH purrs on the way.

So it's proved, Custer doesn't have the sense to come in out of the rain.
It's been cold a wet here for a couple of days, so the fact I hadn't seen
Custer was worrying, and going out to the back of the house had no effect.

Then a couple of hours after posting this I went out back and tried
calling him again, and there he was (the furry little MF) making his way
through the trees, apparently completely unaware of how worried I'd been.

I swear I'll swing for him ;-)
--
Nik Simpson