Old January 24th 12, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default A visitor

Adrian wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my
supper. I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given
her a couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long
she'll stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't
think he's too upset.

How did she get in?

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter.

I'll bet! Away from Baggy, no doubt. He may not be upset, but she probably
doesn't know that.

Shadow certainly didn't waste any time sending you a new stray...

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker