Old May 22nd 05, 08:07 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:01:27 +0300, Marina
wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

So very sorry to read this sad news. Many comforting purrs winging
their way to you, Frank, and Mere. Lighting a candle for Nikki's
journey to the bridge.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: