Old January 11th 05, 10:10 PM
Karen

"Yowie" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
TBird wrote:
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
Check out the amazing photo and video on apba. Holy cow. Can you
believe all that moth dust??

SO glad I can't see that.

I've hated moths all of my life because of that. Gross gross gross!

TBird --- has been known to scream and run from moths

I found it rather odd that the OP on the other ng (Rod in the Outback)

said
he has the light lit at night to keep the moths from getting to the

house.
Uh... they tend to gather around light... wouldn't it be best to turn

the
light off? Or did he mean they'd swarm *inside* the house without the
light?

If you keep a light on outside, the moths won't try to come in through the
flyscreens to your lounge room lights. Turn it off, and they'll find their
way in, flyscreens or no.

(It being summer here, you want to keep you solid doors open to let the

cool
air in at night)

Yowie
PS, Since I don't get the binary groups, can somebody invite Rod in the
Outback here, please? I"ve read his stuff on Flippy's page and he's
hilarious.

He posted THE funniest one ever the other day. That one about Toiletto in
the outhouse and he turned out the light and then Toiletto attacked him? OMG
I thought that was hysterical. He's such a good writer.