Old February 14th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Valentine's Day Alone

It isn't much fun to be alone on this day, feeling like no one will ever
love me again (pity party). But I got a special and unexpected
Valentine's Day gift that I will treasure.

You may remember me mentioning my cousin Jane, who passed not too long
ago. I still have been mourning all the losses and the lost chance to
say goodbye. I was thinking about Jane today, when there was a knock on
the door. I went down, and there was her son, Steve, and a friend, with
three boxes of astrology and other spiritually-related books of Jane's
that I had asked for if they wanted to pass them along. Since her
daughter is a Jehovah's Witness, I'm sure she was glad to get rid of
them. And now I have books on everything from astrology to Feng Shui.
A nice gift from beyond this world.

I loved you, Jane. You were a great person, and a great cat lover. I
will always miss you. And thanks for the books :-)

Ginger-lyn