Old July 7th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat eating sofa.

Baird wrote:

Leila is *not* an outdoor cat. When I leave the front door open because
I have to go in and out for some reason, she scolds nervously until it's
properly closed again: the Out is *big*!

And it could suck her out into Itself. shudder

Neither the SO nor I feel any desire to play hide-and-seek with a
cat-sized person in a garage into which the vehicle is not allowed for a
reason that should be obvious with a little thought.

Totally obvious. Does anyone actually store their car in their garage?
What, and waste all that storage space??

Of course, Leila is about ten years old by now - a respectable
middle-aged lady, in fact (a description that caused the SO to snort in
disbelief when I voiced it yesterday, for some reason).

Was she snorting at being called middle-aged? Or respectable? Or at
the idea that any middle-aged person could be considered respectable?

--
Joyce ^..^