Old November 22nd 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default !!!

Awl uf usses wyl beh der, Pipps sez, ai m so excited, Ranger asked meh to
his skort tu yer winking n hym wyl ulso sit wif meh at da Fanksgibing dinner
n 'gagement parti.
Anti Mimzy haz uh kuzin hoo wyl tayke kare uf da bitties at da dinner,
parti, but dey wyl beh at da winking. dey gotz liddle kilts tu Dey wyl
beh gud, wike ulwayz.

ai m so happi..fur yu Trudi n ulso yu Jack, n owr entire famli wyl be
honored tu atten yer winking.
Happi Dai dat wyl beh, n weh awl luf da Castle. Wai kool.

Luffs
Mosey, da bitties, Tygur n Mayzy, , PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

da hoominz of Trudi House of Asher/Grass

Anna
Jack house of Gordon

would like to furmally annownce the engagiment and upcoming winkin off deze
two fine kitteez.

Da gagement taked pwaze durin da time of da jelical ball, Da winkin will
take pwaze on decemfur 24 atta castle inna skotland

Efuricat anna doggiez in da catmunitee iz inbited all iz welcome...

sincerley,

da hoominz

I wishes to attend because I am romanticle.
Cinder