Old August 6th 12, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Catsan cat litter

Never used this before but it was all they had in the shop- anyone
else used it?

Can't say I've *used* it but I've bought it.

I buy whatever's cheapest (so long as it isn't wood-based) and have
bought Catsan several times. It doesn't seem very different from
other mineral-based cat litter.

One I would like to avoid (but don't know how to identify from the
packaging) is the one that seems to have been made from red brick
dust. A fluffy tuxedo gentleman looks very undignified with pink
paws, and it takes days to go away.