Old February 29th 04, 05:31 AM
jmcquown

Ann wrote:
I saw on the news that in Florida I think , fireman saved several
cats in a house fire. ( I was up at 4 am for work and not awake yet
so I misssed some of the details) The owners were on vacation and the
fireman saved the cats from the fire. It showed them giving oxygen to
the cats on the yard outside. The cats were then taken to the vets to
be checked out. With all the bad things you see on the news a good
story about fireman saving a family pets was nice. They didn' say
how bad the house was burnt.

Ann

Gotta love animal loving fire fighters!

I picked up some stickers at the local drugstore last year (Walgreens) in
the Hallmark card section for my doors. Says "Cat Rescue. In case of fire,
please rescue __ cats)." They had similar stickers for dogs. I have one on
both my front and back door.

Most firefighters will be happy to save pets if they know they are in the
home and it doesn't put their own lives at risk. God bless them!

Jill (whose cousin is a firefighter)