Old May 8th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Time fur a pawty!

On I want a birdie!!! I like being in da out but my hoomin is afraid to
let me out because I always run after other cats and I mite get lost.
Cinder

thanks fur the fuds sammy!
beauty

What a big room full of toys!
Cousin Rosco, Thunder, Flash

Cinder, you should be able to hunt burdies in our back yard safely. We haz
a big high fence and a wire fingie on da top that none of us haz been able
to get over. So you prolly couldn't get out of da yard, so couldn't get
losted. An we haz lots of big fat birdies!

Beauty, you'z welcome. We love to share wif our friends. An Tabifa
Fluffybutt loves to fix special foodz for da Community, too.

Rosco, Thunder, and Flash - we all luf toys! Here, let me get out anuffer
box dat was hidden away on a shelf in da basement. We sometimes spreads
our toys out all over da basement and turn it into a kitty playroom.

Bootiful wink Lilith, shall we go outside and show da kittens how da
purrfessionals hunt birdies?

Sammy