Old July 18th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

Default OT - Recognize These Symptoms?

On Jul 18, 2:00 pm, Enfilade wrote:
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow or the day after (I'm working three
insane shifts: 12 pm to 8 pm, 11 pm to 6:30 am, and 7:15 to 1 pm -
close to 24 hours straight of awake working.)

snipped

--in the end, being never quite sure what is real or what
isn't....it's all a guess, and you regularly guess wrong.

--Fil

Sounds like exhaustion / sleep deprivation to me. I was like this
when DD was very small and I wasn't getting enough sleep. Very
frustrating, but I was too tired to do more than try to exist.

Tish