Old July 18th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT - Recognize These Symptoms?

Enfilade wrote:

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow or the day after (I'm working three
insane shifts: 12 pm to 8 pm, 11 pm to 6:30 am, and 7:15 to 1 pm -
close to 24 hours straight of awake working.)

I can't find any info on the net: I don't even know what to search
for. Anyone here have an idea?

Eek, it sounds like you're not getting enough sleep! If I worked those
kinds of hours, I wouldn't even have been able to post as articulate a
description of my symptoms has you have done. (Without a single error,
by the way! Not that I went over it with a fine-tooth comb, but it didn't
look like someone with severe cognitive problems wrote it.)

Is there any way you could NOT DO one of those shifts? I think you're
going to be a babbling idiot by the time you get through that, if you're
having these symptoms now. In any case, please tell me you're not driving!!

--
Joyce ^..^