Old August 3rd 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - How Old Am I Game

On 8/2/2011 10:39 PM, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

45RPM and 33.5RPM (there was a third 'revolutions per minute' position,
but I never used it and can't remember what it was for).

The third is a 78 rpm. I had (have) a number of 78s. Used to have a
lot of 8-track tapes as well. How about 16 mm and 8 mm home movies or
Brownie cameras? What was the first toy you *really* remember
receiving? Mine was a Betsy Wetsy doll. -Julie

What!!!?? So was mine!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/