Old August 17th 03, 04:10 PM
lrulan

LOL! That's a good one, Sherry.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Sherry " wrote in message
I wwent today to visit the grandcats, and like a good Grandmeowmie, I took
treats in my purse. Those new natural, no-preservatives, dehydrated

anchovies,
to be exact. This cat is so spoiled it is absolutely undescribable. He

went
nuts sniffing as I was opening the packages, then I tossed one on the

floor to
him. He look at me. Jamie picked it up, and held it while he daintily

sniffed
and picked at it. I go "Wazza matter? Doesn't he like it?" She said,
"Orion doesn't eat treats off the floor."
Geez. I shoulda known.

Sherry