Old July 31st 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default New kitten

On Monday, July 30, 2012 9:30:01 AM UTC-4, nik Simpson wrote:
One less kitten at the local animal shelter. She's about 12 weeks old and blue-grey. At the shelter, she made it abundantly clear that she was going home with me, despite the other kittens being larger, she just pushed them out of the way. At home she's been utterly fearless and likes to sleep on my head at night while purring loudly. So far Emily and Custer have reacted OK, not pleased, but they are getting over it. I expect Emily will just ignore her, but Custer is intrigued by the games she plays, but not sure whether to join in yet. I'm still working on a name for her, she's at the vet this morning being spayed, so wish her luck ;-) -- Nik Simpson

Congratulations! Sounds like the kitty has a new forever home.

I had a kitten sleep on my head once. He was my roommate's kitten. It was an unusually cold night, and I heat up like a furnace at night, so it was only expected that I'd wake up with my cat curled up on my neck, and a kitten draped over my head like a hat.
Fortunately, I don't think I was allergic then, because I could still breathe when I woke up.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita