Old January 7th 05, 01:35 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
at wrote on 1/6/05 7:20 PM:

Thanks, Stormlady .... unfortunately I did not get ANYTHING in writing.
I paid her cash. I had my kids with me and we were so excited to get
Simon home that I didn't get any paperwork. I know - I probably
deserve to have been cheated. (blush)

Well, it wasn't a wise move. I still hope you report her, because no cattery
worth it's salt would smell as you described. The fact the kitten was sick
shows that she is not following any kind of professional standards. She
could be gotten possibly for neglect.

I just hope that this posting will prevent this from happening to other
inexperienced cat buyers and that woman will never make another DIME
off a kitten.