Old September 27th 20, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected][_2_]

Default MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:20:01 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball. I'd
like to make a motion that this year in addition to honoring our own
departed love ones, we create a really LOUD PURR in a Prayer of
rememberance for the 999,079 -- by Tuesday night it will be over a
MILLION humnas -- who have lost their lives to the CoViD19
Coronavirus. Worldwide there are an additional 32.1 MILLION humans
who have been infected, many who are either still hospitalized, or
still recovering from the disease. These humans are suffering and are
in great pain. While not all humans are deserving such an honor from
our Community, we are endowed by Bastet to bring comfort and wisdom.
To those of our own kind who have departed to the Heaviside Layer and
are preparing to cross the Rainbow Bridge, we can ask that they each
act as an emissary from out Community to these departed souls who are
probably lost and alone.

This year I propose that the Jellicle Ball be held in Sedona, AZ
because it is right on a powerful Ley Line -- actually it is the
point where TWO Ley Lines cross each other. We can PURR that all
DESERVING souls including humans come back to a different Jellicle
Life -- though humans might balk at coming back as a CAT!!

As to a theme I propose that it be a genuine BLACK & WHITE Ball.
Given all the Death, Destruction, and Chaos this year, let's keep it
simple this year. Starting at 1800 hrs MST (Arizona does not observe
Daylight Savings) we start paying tributes to our own, but at 12
Midnight we start our PURR of HEALING. Realizing that some of you
cats have soft PURRS I propose we start softly but let it build until
THE PURR can be heard around the World in every back alley, and every
home.

I suggest that all of you eat really, really well before you leave.
This year we are going to have a buffet table that is going to be the
longest this Ball has ever seen filled to over flowing with FOOD --
WHY?? This year THE PURR is going to last for 4 STRAIGHT HOURS NON
STOP, and you all will burn up a lot of calories.

At 12 Midnight I will offer up the initial prayer and ask that Bastet
infuse all the assembled with the Power of The Moon, and of the
Night, it might feel disorienting -- especially for our MALE members
-- but as you enter into the trance state THE PURR will connect all
your souls into one GIGANTIC CAT SOUL linking one mind to every
other. By holding the Ball right where the two Ley Lines cross, it
will magnify our PURR by roughly 4 fold.

This is RIGHT!! This is PROPER!! The World is in Pain, and with luck
our PURR will start the HEALING Process.

Timari's Black Mystique "Misty", House of Ruskin
Mistress of the Night

I'z confuzed? It's supposed to be on Halloween 31Oct (a Saturday).