Old September 27th 20, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

wrote:

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:20:01 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball.
I'd like to make a motion that this year in addition to honoring
our own departed love ones, we create a really LOUD PURR in a
Prayer of rememberance for the 999,079 -- by Tuesday night it
will be over a MILLION humnas -- who have lost their lives to the
CoViD19 Coronavirus. Worldwide there are an additional 32.1
MILLION humans who have been infected, many who are either still
hospitalized, or still recovering from the disease. These humans
are suffering and are in great pain. While not all humans are
deserving such an honor from our Community, we are endowed by
Bastet to bring comfort and wisdom. To those of our own kind who
have departed to the Heaviside Layer and are preparing to cross
the Rainbow Bridge, we can ask that they each act as an emissary
from out Community to these departed souls who are probably lost
and alone.

This year I propose that the Jellicle Ball be held in Sedona, AZ
because it is right on a powerful Ley Line -- actually it is the
point where TWO Ley Lines cross each other. We can PURR that all
DESERVING souls including humans come back to a different
Jellicle Life -- though humans might balk at coming back as a
CAT!!

As to a theme I propose that it be a genuine BLACK & WHITE Ball.
Given all the Death, Destruction, and Chaos this year, let's keep
it simple this year. Starting at 1800 hrs MST (Arizona does not
observe Daylight Savings) we start paying tributes to our own,
but at 12 Midnight we start our PURR of HEALING. Realizing that
some of you cats have soft PURRS I propose we start softly but
let it build until THE PURR can be heard around the World in
every back alley, and every home.

I suggest that all of you eat really, really well before you
leave. This year we are going to have a buffet table that is
going to be the longest this Ball has ever seen filled to over
flowing with FOOD -- WHY?? This year THE PURR is going to last
for 4 STRAIGHT HOURS NON STOP, and you all will burn up a lot of
calories.

At 12 Midnight I will offer up the initial prayer and ask that
Bastet infuse all the assembled with the Power of The Moon, and
of the Night, it might feel disorienting -- especially for our
MALE members -- but as you enter into the trance state THE PURR
will connect all your souls into one GIGANTIC CAT SOUL linking
one mind to every other. By holding the Ball right where the two
Ley Lines cross, it will magnify our PURR by roughly 4 fold.

This is RIGHT!! This is PROPER!! The World is in Pain, and with
luck our PURR will start the HEALING Process.

Timari's Black Mystique "Misty", House of Ruskin
Mistress of the Night

I'z confuzed? It's supposed to be on Halloween 31Oct (a Saturday).

The 1st FULL MOON in October is October 1st!!! Though I propose that
we also have a Halloween Party this year as well!!

Thats the Harvest moon. Ours is the first full hunters moon. 31OCT.