Old September 28th 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

OK I had to go rooting around on the Bobcat's computer network while he is asleep (the NEW PUPPY D*G which will become Calypso's Successor is wearing him out). I've tried to erase any tale tell signs I've been there. While Bobcat knows that I have a Teleporter buried somewhere on his workstation, the rest of the network has strong encryption and passwords. I tapped into some of my Magic of the Night which is starting to rise even though the Full Moon is still two days away I just needed just enough magic to pass through his wards, and TaDa!! I found some if not all of Bonnie's Notes. Do we have an Official Historian ?? OK Here are the things I found on a BACKUP SERVER no less. The first part deals with the HISTORY of Rec.Pets.Cats (and before we became Rec.Pets. Cats.Community). The History of the Jellicle Ball is in 4 Parts. Part 1: Seems to be an Introduction and the Reason we Hold the Ball Each Year. Part 2: Tells of the Staging of the 1st Jellicle Ball Part 3: Deals with Conduct and Adressing of Cats Part 4: Deals with the Post Ball Event and a look towards the future events.

Jellicle Ball is indeed the last full moon in October. This year this
falls on Halloween.