Old September 28th 20, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default OOOPS: October 1st is THURSDAY not TUESDAY!!!

wrote:
October 1st is actually THURSDAY NOT TUESDAY. That said October 1st is still the 1st Full Moon of October. While this will be minimalist it terms of preparation -- the desert will provide everything we need -- and all we actually need is a single table and a Sign-In Book -- we need to get ready for the Great PURRR that will be heard around the World.

Actually, the Jellicle Ball is the LAST full moon in October. In this
case it's Halloween.

But you're welcome to come joim join us on the 1st to party!

Sammy Redcat