Old October 3rd 20, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default oops?

On Friday, October 2, 2020 at 7:51:50 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

unless ya'all want to make it the second full moon?
I didn't mean to jump the gun...

Luko comes up and sits quietly. He orders his thoughts.

He holds up one claw. October always has a Hunters moon. It only has
2 sometimes and if it does, the first is Harvest moon that humans
celebrate but cats arent farmers, wez hunters.

He adds a second claw. When dere is 2 full moons in October, the
Harvest is 1 or 2 October anna Hunters is 30 or 31 October.

He adds one more claw. All Jellicle balls I kin find have been held on
the Hunters moon. Even dat furst one.

He adds one more claw. Most years, dere is just 1 so gets called
'first moon' but when dey plan, if dere are 2, dey say 'Hunters Moon'.

He adds the 5th claw. The night of all hallows eve is when we it
closest to da other world anna most likely to reach across da bridge.

He sits back quietly. He doesn't talk much, but he can and he normally
makes a heck of a lot of sense.

Pit2nya hugs {{{ Luko}}}...
Luko, dat iz Logical and Reasonable.
I admire your brain!