Old October 7th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default The Journeymen work with the Master

Mona scampers in with the pale sheers to the journeymen who at most
have worked on weatherizing.

They like it well and ready, take it to the Master. They haven't
really innovated in a while and hope it goes over well.

The Master at Bamboo looks them over with a smile and a nod to Mona.

'Now where do we make this, where do we go?'

The journeymen look at their feet but one comes forward. 'Master, I
know we want to make it all here, but is there not a Master Lace maker
near? An Ao Dai maker? I have 2 sisters im mai litter who are very
deft with their hands and Chau who is litermate to Mishti is unhappy
trying to help make nets. He always wants to make them more delicate.'

The Master nods. Secretly, he knows this one will make master.

JOurnyman. Gather the 3 and find a guide. The nearest Ao Dai master
is 3 villages over. Bring the candidates to him. Tell him he has my
blessings and his new bamboo journeyman progresses well. In fact, she
may make a good guide and she has not been home in a bit.

The master looks to the other journeymen. 'Always, keep that a
solution is more valuable than a question, though questions make you
then look for solutions'. He nods and they scamper off.