Old October 7th 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_7_]

Default More kitties arrive

[ The kitties with the most sensitive hearing detect a strange sound
approaching. It sounds like the purr of a very large cat, but seems to
be up in the air. Moments later a kitty sized cargo helicopter, and
FH-24 (feline-sized CH-24) flies over the village. The loud purring
sound is coming from the chopper! The helicopter continues on past the
village, finding a clearing a couple hundreds yards away, and settles to
the ground. The loud purring noise ceases.

A flight-suited pilot steps out of the cockpit. THe flight suit has a
name tape across the breast that reads "FIERCE". Across the pilots
helmet is written the callsign "PRINCESS". The pilot loosens the helmet
and tugs it off - and we see that the pilot is Francesca. Sammy and
Ranger come running in to the clearing to see what the noise is. ]

Sammy: Francesca! Hi! How come you flied here 'stead of 'porting?

Francesca: Fred, Milton, and Lucky weren't really sure about using the
teleporter yet, so I offered to fly them. Of course we flew through a
teleportal to get here, but they didn't need to know that.

Ranger: So where are they?

[Francesca walks over to the side door of the chipper and slides it
open. Fred is sitting wide-eyed on the left-hand seat with all of his
claws firmly embedded in the upholstery. Milton is similarly situated in
the right-hand seat. All that be seen of Lucky is his solid black tail
sticking out of the seat-back pocket on the pilot's seat.]

Francesca: Come on, kitties, we're there. Climb out and enjoy the
scenery. Then lets go find the elders and volunteer our services to
transport anything they need transported.