Old October 12th 20, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default More kitties arrive

The Bamboo master sends 2 journeymen over.

MS, we has much good bamboo high on that ridge (pointing to a ridge
next to the falls) but it is slippery and sometimes we fall. From
there, only a strong swimmer can get away from the waterfall. Can you
help?

Absolutely! My caticopter and I are at your disposal. Shall I carry you
2 up, or do you wish to bring others as well?

[The journeymen indicate that it will only be them for this trip.
Francesca gets them seated comfortably and strapped in for safety, then
starts the engines. From inside the cabin the engine just sounds like a
larger cat purring. From outside it sounds like a handful of mountain
lions purring.

Francesca gently lifts off and ascends to the indicated ridge and sets
down. She helps the journeymen unstrap, and she joins them harvesting
bamboo. She seeks guidance from the journeymen, seeing that they are
very particular as to which bamboo they are harvesting, and sensing that
they are being careful to leave enough plants to allow the entire stand
of bamboo to continue thriving.

Since the helicopter is designed to carry heavy cargo, the journeymen
are able to collect a very large stack of bamboo, including some really
long, straight pieces.

Francesca secures the harvest to the helicopter, being careful to secure
them with sturdy straps and life rings. She again assists the journeymen
to get strapped in safely, then pilots the caticopter back to the
village. She calls one of the journeymen to the cockpit to show her
where the bamboo is kept prior to working. She hovers over the indicated
spot, and uses the cargo winch to carefully lower the bamboo harvest to
the ground. When the workers see that they won't have to manually carry
the hige stack of bamboo from the caticopter landing area by hand, they
are delighted and quickly get the payload unstrapped. Upon receiving a
signal from the ground, Francesca returns to the landing area and sets
down.]