Old March 5th 04, 05:03 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
We can tell when spring is on the way when Tanada starts to feel her
cheeriotes. She's been arguing about custody of my desk chair, the
monitor, food, our bed, and anything else her little kitty heart
desires. Judging by both Lacey and Tanada, I'd say that spring has

sprung.

Frank, who is glued to the bed most of the winter, gets more active when the
days get longer. He is more affectionate, demands more attention, wants to
play more. He scolds me for not bringing the Sun to His Balcony sooner.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki