Old February 3rd 19, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Sumfing weerd happined

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 7:22:39 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sweetee. Soop wud be furry nice, espeshullee rite now kuz I juss got bak from yet anuther trip to TED! Dey poked me an prodded me an evin ultrasowndid me. Also, Meowmie duznt know I seed it, but dey givved her more needulz to bring home, an yoo know doze needulz iznt fur her! An da werst of it is dat befur we went, Meowmie DRUGGED MYOWNSELF so dat I wud let da TED steel my blud. Such trecheree!

But fur rite now I will juss sit an injoy dis furry nice soop. Den maybe take a nap. Will yoo keep myownself kumpanee?

Yur Sunnydanse

I will stay wiff yu az long az yu gneed me.
Mine Meowmee gibz me gabapentin tuu, tu try tu make me stop night tyme HOWELINK...but it hazzint woikt. Den hur azkt attid PettyCo, an hur bot uh koller datz spozt tu smell likka meowmee cat, an relax me...I tink datz stoopid,
an I sez so by howlink inna daytyme an at nite too. Da koller sez it shud woik in lezz den uh munff...we wyll see... ... ...

I du hoap yur meowmee duzzint poke yu tuuu tuu mutsh wiff doze gneedulz. An mine meowmee sendz hur catdolenses bowt da big big buckz yur meowmee gave tu TED.

Yur P2nya

[Hoomin note: The emergency vet recommended having his regular vet do bloodwork to look for anything that might have caused the seizure. They gave me gabapentin to give him before such a visit so he wouldn't get so stressed.. That seemed to help because today the regular vet got blood and urine from him without too much trouble. They didn't find anything that stuck out as a possible cause of the seizure, but they did find some concerning kidney values and that he's slightly anemic. They're having me give him subq fluids for a couple of weeks to see if the kidney values improve.]