Old February 19th 19, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

On 2/17/2019 10:59 AM, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult
vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz
wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat RPCC
needz a place fur dat, so I iz prowd to annowntz da openin of S&P Tea
Shoppe. It iz a place whare komoonitee memfurz can hab a cup of tea
or uther beverage of their choice, hab a liddle snak, reed a book or
noozpaper, diskuss da nooz of da day, or vizzit wif frenz.

So come vizzit! Besides awl kindz of nip an non-nip tea, da Shoppe
has uther beveragez, finger fudz, an awl of RPCC's fafurit
apurrtizerz fur snakkin. We lukz furward to seein yurownselvez!

Sundance, co-purrprietor (cuz Toonya an me iz purrtnerz in efurryfing
)

Iowna wanders in, Hi-5's the purrprietor and flopps down on a pillow in
the sun. She asks Alexa for an audio book while Cash gets them a bowl
of beef broth and Daisy-chan gets a mild Dashi with just a hint of nip
(she is after all, operating the cataporter for them!). They settle in
and go for Charlotte's Web... A bigger screen is there so others who
want to also watch can tune in.

Lucy Lu walks in and looks around. What a wonderful place. She joins
Iowna and others to watch the movie. Sundance comes over to take her
order. " Nip tea and some smacks would be nice."