Old March 11th 19, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Sumfing weerd happined

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:58:58 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
It happinned agin! I was sittin on da cowch wif Meowmie juss havin a gud rest, den suddinly I wuz ober at da bottim of da starez feelin funnee an a liddle sore. Dis iz reely weerd. It's like I looz part of da day.

Kan sumkittee pore me anudder kup of dat nip tea?

Sundance

[Hoomin note: He had another seizure, much stronger than the other one. One second he was on the couch, then he was streaking across the room and partway up the stairs. When the seizure took over, I think he fell back down the stairs, but I don't know how many.]

Ooooh Noooo....I wyll be purring for mine Darlink!!