Old September 9th 16, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Not one of my better days

This was not one of my better days. I had my physical therapy, which
went okay. The therapist made two appointments for next week (I already
have one for tomorrow) and said something about starting some different
treatment after that. My neck hurts more now than it did earlier, which
probably has nothing to do with the therapy.

On the way home from therapy I had a flat tire. I was on Cochran, and
it was really busy, so I pulled around the corner onto a side street and
called the Auto Club. That’s when I realized that when I lost my wallet
I didn’t think to replace my Auto Club card. I called anyway, because I
had the number in my phone. The woman who answered was able to find my
records. She told me to show photo ID to the man when he came, but he
wasn’t interested. He changed the tire and seemed to think it might be
fixable. He said I’d picked up a screw. I’ll have to see what I can do
about it tomorrow.

When I got home, I realized my glasses case wasn’t in my pocket. I
searched the car and it wasn’t there. I drove back to where I’d had the
flat tire, but it wasn’t there either. I was wearing my glasses, so it
wouldn’t be a big deal, except that my Fitbit was attached to it. :-(

Tomorrow I get to see if my tire can be fixed, and buy a new one if it
can't.