Old December 2nd 03, 07:16 PM
Nina S.

.. Any thoughts?

Plenty. First, what happened to the female rescue? Did you ever find out?
This is only one of many reasons my cats, all 6 of them, stay indoors. No
unexplained disappearances. Maybe this is something you should consider
before adopting another. They are so much safer and healthier that way.

As for the sex, I don't think it really matters. I would look for one who
has lived with other cats, (and possibly dogs), and is within close age to
Morris. It's been my experience that males tend to be a bit more
affectionate than females, but this is not always the case. I have met a
couple females who were total love bugs.

Nina