Old June 14th 04, 05:14 PM
Miss Violette

they should be allowed in so you could have snacks when you want, Miss
Violette
Sundance wrote in message
m...
The birdees is tryin to take over the bak of our house agin. They is

tryin
to get into the seeling through the driervent like they yoost to, but
Meowmie did something to stop that. I dont know whut a driervent is

becaws
I cant see it from the In, but frum the way Meowmie talks about it, it

must
be a door for birdees. If hoomins dont want birdees in the house, why do
they make doors for them?

When the birdees cant git into the driervent, they fly over to sit on the
lite fisture or on the graj roof or the fents until they is reddy to try
agin. I have decided to keep watchin so that I kan let Meowmie know
everything they do. Those birdees cant be trusted, so I is camped out by
the bak door to keep an eye on things... which I'll get back to just as

soon
as I'm finished with my nap.
--
Sundance