Old July 25th 17, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Filter fan makes litter duty easy

My filter fan broke. Before, I would pick it up and take it into
the closet where there big litter pale is. Put the filter fan on
high, scooped, and then sprayed some bleach into the clump
container before tying it up.

I knew the filter fan drew all of the dust away, but I did not
realize how much it also sucked the extremely strong bleach
fumes into it and prevented me from having to cope with them.

Can't wait to get the filter fan replaced, litter duty is much
easier with it.