Old February 2nd 18, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:40:37 PM Cashes Sekreterry wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:02:10 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:23:26 PM , Sundance
and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz
still on it.

Sundance

I yam soooo sorry!
I wyll korrekt it on da mastur copy, an the fynul kopy heer.
MMMEEEEEWWWWWWMMMMMEEEEEE.......Kum Heer!!!! BAD! Bad!!!

Pit2nya

Smile, the problem is conjoining 2 lists I suspect.

I may have time to build you an excel sheet (if you can read
those on your computer) that generates the postable list.

BTW, anyone know if the wall got updated? When I had a computer
fail, I lost the records but she had the SQL to update it from
me.

I was only able to re-pull the lists as posted from the past
year (for template use this year, got the whole ceremony). I
lost the emails where she told me the format she needed for
HTML but the spreadsheet generated my reading list and her
updating list at the same time.

P2nya rubs cheek on leg...Fangu fur diz. Meowmee haz excel, yuzez
da lyztz, but haz neffur run a print frum it. Du yu symply hit
'save as'??? Meowmee kin du dat mutch.

Toony

A Meowmie camed up wif dis.

Fur all, The By Position was reordered to be a little closer to a
kind of ranking (Pooh-bah at top and so on). Might not be be
purrfect but it's a little closer.

What you do is edit the first sheet then copy that to the second
sheet. Then copy and past the one column that has it all together
off both sheets and post. Critically you edit once then just copy
the sheet to the other for the by name list.

As far as i know after my computer crash, I've removed all who were
read but I could be missing some that aren't on the wall.

If it passes muster, then just need you to email me at
so I can send over the file and directions. I edited 5 changes in 2
minutes flat with it.

XLNT! I see that you included the new volunteers as well...I was just
noticing and replying to them, and planned to request they be added.
I also have the last reading of names. When I email you I'll attach
them. I'll try to learn how to 'catnipulate' the xcel file, if not
just copy-pasting what you have above to Word and updating now and
then might be what I settle for. I will definatly get rid of past
history files...That's what messed my mind up. Also, we can
eliminate Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees, we seem to have that
position adecatly covered.

Pet2nya's Meowmee
Paw Ess I eliminated your addy per google's alerting me to fact.

I wus thinking same. A lot of 'bitties' entries there.

I do want to get Books in someplace. Mishchief handler of some sort?

Anyways, who is Paw Ess?