Old January 12th 05, 03:43 PM
TBird

TBird --- has been known to scream and run from moths

"badwilson" wrote in message ...
Yay! Another mothophobe! Welcome sister :-) Now that TJ has
disappeared, we mothophobes have to stick together!
--
Britta

Oh good GOD yes! Mothophobe!
They are so insane and erratic and all that dust and ARGH....

Every 10-15 years or so Colorado gets and infestation of Miller Moths and
it's a damn miracle I lived through one. The doors to the building where I
worked were alive with swarms of the damn things. I would sit in my car and
shudder, trying to steel myself for the mad dash out of the car and through
the moths to get into the building.

It was three weeks of pure hell for me.

Somehow, we had none in my apartment.

And I will NEVER own a blue Spruce tree, they love the things. My inlaws
had one next to their driveway. As soon as we slammed the car doors, the
tree would come alive with moths.

That same year they were so bad cats were getting sicking from "kitty potato
chip" overload. And one flew into some old geezers ear (there's a nightmare
for ya) and the doctor had to pull it out with tweezers. But as soon as he
let it go, it flew RIGHT BACK INTO THE GUYS EAR!!!!

I swore I am leaving town the next time they swarm like that. Or I simply
won't live through it.

TBird --- mothophobe extrodinaire