Old August 30th 13, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pangur Ban

Default Traveling with a cat

In article ,
"Bill Graham" wrote:

My friends sold their house and took a motor home all over the country.
Their cat got quite used to it. Also, I have known people who sailed all
over the world with their cats on board. They too, got used to the sailing
life and were quite comfortable on board for hours on end. All cats really
need is food, water, a nice place to sleep, and your love.

Thanks so much for responding. I am interested in how many hours per
day others' cats tolerate being in the car between stops for the night.
A motor home or a sailboat would help, but my cat has to ride in a
carrier without food, water, or potty breaks.