Old October 5th 04, 12:14 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Somebody has been scanning from those books and posting on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals. I believe there's also a dog series.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

wrote in message
Norm wrote:

Sometimes being *way* behind in reading has benefits. In the NYT Book
Review 10/26/97 :-) there was a nice review of a cat photo book so I
logged into Amazon and bought it for a coupla bucks. Someone here can
tell me post-facto whether it's worth it I'm sure, heh. and there are
more available used and remaindered for $3 or less.

I *love* this book - it's well worth having. Of course, now that you've
purchased that one, you'll have to get his other books, "Kittens in the
Sun", "The Mediterranean Cat", "The Complete Cats in the Sun", and "Cats
in Love" (the last one must be new, I haven't heard of it before). What's
not to love about books full of gorgeous photographs of cats in Greece?

Joyce