Old July 29th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:36:57 -0700, Booker wrote:

IT WOKE ME UP!!!! Der I waz, snoozin in my basket on top of da icebox on
da bak porch. Den efurryfing started shakin. An shakin. Ize glared reel
gud at meowmie, an dat stopped it. Ize went bak to my nap.

Booker

It was about 20 mi from us. Good strong shaker, no damage here.

Unka Pat says da TeeBee says a bridge at da 91 and 241 freeways was
closed. Paw says he is so furry glad dat him is not doing da commute from
Orange County to Highland tonight...

Harri