Old October 1st 16, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Iowna checks things out

Raccoons? Rocky! Rocky, iz yoo heer?

[Rebecca's raccoon friend Rocky comes in from outdoors]

Rocky: Yes, Rebec-c-ca, I am here. Is there something I c-c-can do for you? Who is your friend?

Rebecca: Rocky, dis iz wun uv da rezzydintz uv da canyon whare we iz thinkin uv havvin dis yeer's Jellicle Ball. Mr Bobcat, dis iz myown fren Rocky. He hewps luk after da warehowse. Rocky, dere iz raccoonz in da canyon hoo needz owrown hewp. Wud you like to kum meet dem an see how we kan hewp?

Rocky: Through the teleporter? I don't know, I've never been c-c-comfortable with that. Still, if they need help, I will c-c-come.

Rebecca: Gudgud. Letz go.

[They all step through the 'porter into the canyon, Rocky holding onto Rebecca. The bobcat goes to tell the raccoons that one of their own has come to see them, and Rebecca and Rocky look around to see what else they can do.]